Life is Often Too Seriously Taken, so for that reason, I'm going to post a silly poem from time-to-time. These first several will each be taken from a small booklet entitled, Lighten Up! 100 Funny Little Poems, compiled and edited by Bruce Lansky.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Braces On.... Braces Off! :-)

Braces On....

This was taken a couple of weeks ago.

Braces Off!

This was taken yesterday, September 14, 2009, at 11:15 A.M. in the car!


Shiny smile... wearing the plastic retainers.


Two great smiles... (mine is still wearing the plastic!)
This is a great friend
who also happens to be my neighbor.
:-)

2 comments:

Nutty Gnome said...

Wow - your teeth look fantastic!
I've been wishing for years that I could do something about my wonky teeth - and having seen your post and the wonderful outcome, maybe now I can gather the courage to go get braces and get mine sorted! :)

Well done you - and thanks!

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Nutty Gnome, You can tell that it took me a long time to decide to do this... and I'm so glad I did! I had to wear the metal braces, as there was a lot of "work" to be done, but it was well worth it! Thanks, and good luck! :-)