Life is Often Too Seriously Taken, so for that reason, I'm going to post a silly poem from time-to-time. These first several will each be taken from a small booklet entitled, Lighten Up! 100 Funny Little Poems, compiled and edited by Bruce Lansky.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saturday Night at the Sondheim Theater

We have a Beautiful Theater/Civic Center that opened nearly two years ago.
I am constantly amazed at the number of wonderful opportnities there are.

The following was an evening to Support the Sondheim.
Local and area talent provided the entertainment "free gratis."
The price of the tickets went directly to help support the theater.

The first video is of the Fairfield Dixieland Band. They began playing in 1964.
Two charter members remain.
Please accept my apology for the poor quality of this video.

(My first experience with my new camera. The other two videos are much better.)










No comments: